SEEKING OUR NEW SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Work with a small and dynamic team
We are seeking a Sales Representative who will thrive in a high-performance environment. This role is ideal for a fast learner, fast thinker and an independent executor who can meet strict deadlines and budgets.
We are a small but dynamic team and how you fit in with us will be just as important as your skillset and experience. We value persistence, innovation, common sense, responsibility, reliability, strategic thinking, humour, positivity, humility, collaboration, and an ability to cultivate loyal customer relationships. We abhor statements like “that’s not my job” or “that’s beneath me”, dishonesty, laziness, secrecy, egos. Price-list product floggers need not apply!
To be our ideal candidate you will be:
- Experienced, with at least five years in a similar sales or business development role with demonstrable success, preferably in a technical field or in one of our target market industries.
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for technology and hi-tech innovative products that challenge the status quo.
- Adept at identifying and addressing customer challenges and creating outcomes that benefit both the business and the customer.
- Well organised, with experience using a robust CRM system to complement your sales pipeline.
- Good at setting yourself tasks and communicating plans and achievements with the broader team.
- Comfortable phoning clients, conducting on site visits and product demonstrations, troubleshooting issues and proactively manage customer relationships to ensure that when the customer is primed to buy, Vanguard Wireless is who they choose.
- Passionate about product development and the idea generation process, so you can actively contribute to this process utilising client insights you’ve generated (feedback) and constant competitor analysis you constantly conduct.
- A team player, with a desire to work very closely with the marketing team as well as field technicians to seek leads, gather feedback and build multiple lead generating channels.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. To apply please submit a cover letter and your resume using the form on this page. Alternatively, you can ring 02 9011 7171 to discuss further.