To deal with the current health crisis, some of our customers have been asked to implement additional check-in processes with visitors on site. Once the visitor arrives on site, the business must now check ID upon entry, identify if they are a risk based on known exposure, verify if they are from a restricted LGA status, then record immunisation or Covid-19 test results. All of this must be recorded for reporting and auditing.
To help ease the administrative burden for our customers we've developed a NEW online method for logging these details.
You DO NOT need to have a Vanguard Wireless system installed to access this tool.
How It Works:
- We will set your site up with a unique login on our User Portal
- Within 30 minutes we will have generated a printable poster with two unique QR codes
- You place the poster at key entry points of your site
- Visitors checking into your site will need to scan the first QR code, upload information including name, company name, mobile number, postcode, and proof of identity, then answer questions pertaining to their vaccination status and recent activities
- Following the process flow access is either granted or declined
- Visitors are asked to scan the second QR code to check out
- Nominated personnel from your business with access to the User Portal can access visitor reports for reporting and auditing requirements
Identify Risks To Your Site (and Workers) In Real Time:
- At any time you can view visitor names, the company they're from, the date/time they visited, whether they were checking in or out, and their status
- A snapshot of who is on site now
- A more detailed breakdown of a visitor's immunisation and recent activity such as visiting a hotspot or PCR test results
All details can be filtered by specific dates and downloaded for auditing at a later date.
NOTE: this does not replace your current procedures such as ServiceNSW location check ins (required for contact tracing).